Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are trying to set up 3 gmail accounts from one computer.

Customer Question
Hi, we are trying...

Hi, we are trying to set up 3 gmail accounts from one computer. I think I have them started but can't log out of the last account I used.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Contacting YOU. It comes up with my account, but I can't figure out how to log out so that we can log in to the other accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

2 users, 3 accounts, we each have smart phones. He can use his gmail account from his phone, but I have not yet attempted to set mine up.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Never mind I fixed it myself. Thanks anyway.

Good to know it has been fixed. Thanks for using JustAnswer.

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant