Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to delete all my unread Yahoo e-mail (Over 5000) but…

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete all my unread Yahoo e-mail (Over 5000) but when I select "Unread" it only selects one day at a time to delete. How do I delete ALL of my unread Yahoo email?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Chrome browser on a Mac.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I have done is to select "Unread" and it only selects one day;s worth of unread messages at a time. I don't know any other thing to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Try using SHIFT key, or CTRL / COMMAND key depending on your operating system. See below link for your information.

http://infoinspired.com/how-to-guides/how-to-delete-more-than-50-messages-at-a-time-in-yahoo-mail/