Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How to remove a battery that's wired from Samsung tablet.

Customer Question
How to remove a...

How to remove a battery that's wired from Samsung tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Samsung tablet?

Sm-t311

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung tablet?

Took backing off battery exposed battery lifts out but but plugged in wit micro connection

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

You will need to simply pull out the micro connection after slowly loosening the battery. The following video will show you how to do so: https://youtu.be/gACJL751TL0?t=2m49s

Did that help?

Why u charge me $37 u only asked for 5 bucks please reverse or will report it as fraudulent

I am sorry for the confusion. The $5 was a deposit. I will send this in for a full refund.