Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I may have to leave before we finish, but what is going on…

Customer Question
I may have to...

I may have to leave before we finish, but what is going on is that apparantly I had two accounts" fdenke (with all my telephone numbers) and***@******.*** (with only a few). After loading the new Skype version, I can only see the account i have with a few. How can I recover my Skype account that was accessed by using my old address of fdenke? (I no longer want to use the one under [email protected], com - or wish to replace it wiht the older one ACCESSED WITH only fdenke.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Today, with the new announcement

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

If you are still able to access your Skype account and make calls, you may add an email address first, set it as the default, then remove the previous one.
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA96/how-do-i-add-or-change-my-primary-email-address-in-my-skype-profile