Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a prior gmail account and forgot the pass code or

Customer Question
I had a prior...

I had a prior gmail account and forgot the pass code or maybe both.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No. I'm not logged in at all

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought it was***@******.*** I've changed phone numbers but try. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought my password ***** Angel12

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Gmail account may I know since how long you haven't accessed your Gmail account?

I'm sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I had a few errands to run. It's been at least 6 months. Our computer was hit by several viruses and locked up. We had it fixed about a month ago. But I have forgotten either the long in name or password ***** both. I thought it was***@******.***, password ***** There's emails I'd like to get off of the account.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Thanks for the information let me check for the password ***** option from my side.

No thank you,
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you wish to continue with me?

No I'll just forget it. There were a few emails I wanted to retrieve but not worth the additional money. Thank you for your help
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your time please reach out to us if you need any technical assistance.