Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot print off an e-mail .. the print icon to top right…

Customer Question
Cannot print off an...

Cannot print off an e-mail .. the print icon to top right will not flash up a task bar on left side to print. ALSO a pop up says my gmail is not up to date??

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a HP lap top. through Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have been on several "help" connections of my printer (CANNON), other google sites,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. what does LAM mean on printer settings?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you using your email at gmail.com or are you using a mail program?