Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my Outlook password so I went through the…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my Outlook password ***** I went through the steps to reset it. I used to get a code on my phone to enter and proceed w the reset. I don't get that code any more no matter how many times I retry and speaking w the MSN tech in Seattle , Marcus, is like talking to a robot so I have very pertinent messages on Outlook to handle and can access. HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Can't access

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I should be able to access w my I pad but same problem. I do have security questions but purposely did no put in my exact birthday so I don't have that info at hand either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Just need to access my Outlook then get another email address NOT MSN

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Sorry for replying so late.The most poosbile reasons for you receiving no code on the given phone: Incorrect phone number. Either because you left an incorrect phone number on file, or you inputted wrong numbers for the last 4 digits.Can you please advise how you reached someone of MSN in Seattle? Is s/he your friend? If not, did you disclose any peronal info to the person? Basically, FYI - Microsoft doesn't provide this kind of support services to free email users worldwide.