Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a new Mac last night. Changed a number of

Customer Question
I set up a...

I set up a new Mac last night. Changed a number of passwords. I'm receiving email on my iMac but not on my phone. I've tried to change my Google password ***** my phone to what I think it is supposed to be and it doesn't accept anything. Have I been locked out?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't believe so. Or maybe I did? I've tried so many things I can't remember.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Sorry for replying so late.Can I know what kind of phone you are using to access the same Gmail box?It sounds like that you have enabled two-step verification and app password. Please confirm this by visiting My Account of Google accout at below link. Thanks.https://myaccount.google.com/