Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail to send emails. The address i.

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my gmail to send emails. The address i***@******.***. Roger *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have some info typed in one is cE17hours the other is verification code 518597 but I can't access anything that asks me for this info.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

None that i can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

When was your last successful log on at your Gmail account?