Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I put in the wrong email address when setting up my fitbit…

Customer Question
I put in the...

I put in the wrong email address when setting up my fitbit how can I get it to my computer email.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing as I do not know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is pretty much it just want to get the right email so fitbit can get set up thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

I see no answer to my question and you charged $42.00 and for that I was supposed to talk to someone
Sorry for replying so late.Do you mean you are setting up your Fitbit watch? If yes, please logon to your account (using the current, wrong email address) and go to your profile settings at:https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/edit
Near the top you will see a link for "change email"