Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to log into my microsoft account. My Microsoft

Customer Question
Trying to log into...

Trying to log into my microsoft account.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Microsoft account. I have an old email***@******.*** in the account and my new one***@******.***. I cant get into my Microsoft account from either email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am on AOL on this computer. I can log in to gmail on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had a code on aol (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

Can you please tell me if you know about your Microsoft account email address?