Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My jee short ( [email protected] ) account settings are out…

Customer Question
My jee short (***@******.***...

My jee short (***@******.*** ) account settings are out of date and I can`t keep passwords it`s ok when I change it but if I log out and try to log back in it tells me that my username and password ***** incorrect .

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My microsoft account is out of date that`s what they keep telling me .

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Laptop (HP ) google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I did but it still never resolve the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that`s the best way I can explain myself ..microsoft account settings are out of date ,I speak french and it`s hard to explain myself correctly ,thanks .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Hi ,I will get back to you as soon as I have everything check and then I will decide if I would want you to switch to a secure remote assistance ,thanks .

Sure. Thanks.

I`m very happy with the work you did on my computer I all change my passwords and as far as I am concern everything is working great ,can`t get back to you now cause its late and time for bed but I will get back to you tomorrow you did excellent work changing my microsoft account settings ,thanks .
Not a problem I never got the chance to check my pc yet but I just turn it on but I will get back to you tomorrow thanks so much .

Thanks for your warm feedback. Please keep me updated once you have access to the PC again. Thanks.

Sorry but jee short (*****@******.*** )
account settings shows they’re still out of date so please discontinue working on my computer and refund me back my $48 to my MasterCard , thanks .

Please review my messages to you then you can know you haven't given a chance to clarify anything about the question and suggest a solution. I can't work on your password ***** your help.

Do you want to me work with on resetting the password ***** your Live account now?

You charged $48 and you done nothing to my accounts sorry but I want my refund put back on my MasterCard ..if you’te experts like you tell me you are you should had my account settings updated in a matter of minutes so how can you charge me for not solving the problem .