Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Computer is working fine when i entered my email address i…

Customer Question
Computer is working fine...

Computer is working fine when i entered my email address i missed spelled my email address and would like to correct it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All the thing is that I missed spelled my email address and it won't let me login

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to correct the email address it should be ***@******.*** but i entered ***@******.*** extra l

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

is already taken by someone.

A.Did you create it?

B.Were you you able to login into***@******.*** account anytime in the past?

Ok done i am using mobile phone
is already taken by someone.

A.Did you create it?

C. Do you have a mobile number that ends with number 38

On my phone and laptop but when i try to use any Microsoft app it don't work cause i missed spelled my email address
my number ends in 38

On which Microsoft app it is not working?

On all i entered***@******.*** and it should be***@******.*** but i missed spelled my email address it should not have the l after the a i just want to change that

Do you have access to this email address:***@******.***

No

I am sorry, I have not no idea about this. I am opting out and leaving it for other experts.

For get it
Thanks for the help don't need it