Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Happy New Year I just ordered something online and it took…

Customer Question
Hi good morning Happy...

Hi good morning Happy New Year I just ordered something online and it took my card and my email but did not ask me for my address why

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

I don't know I just ordered something online and it didn't request my address it just took my card and my email address and it approved

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The only thing is can I cancel it I mean it's legit it was a book

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order for me to help you best, ***** ***** you clarify if you ordered a book or an ebook?