Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I try to set up outlook to handle photo 25mgb plus. Web

Customer Question
I try to...

I try to set up outlook to handle photo 25mgb plus

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brosser google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to do I live in Israel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to tranfer large historical files the MEGA usa

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Sorry for replying so late.
Are you asking how to send out emails from your email address @outlook.com with one or more photo statements large than 25 MB? Via web or using an email program (if yes, please advise the product name). Thanks.