Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

There is no e-mail icon on screen, so how do I get into my…

Customer Question
There is no e-mail...

There is no e-mail icon on screen, so how do I get into my e-mail in-box?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. The problem is that my computer was recently "compromised", and the Geek squad cleared it....but I fear that I have now lost all of my e-mails, both Hotmail and G-mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to say or ask.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify are you able to login into the webmail of gmail or hotmail?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff