Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a gmail account which, until recently, I could use to…

Customer Question
I have a gmail...

I have a gmail account which, until recently, I could use to send an email to multiple recipients (about 320) BCC with no problems. However now the system is preventing me from doing this and I get Mail deliver failure messages. I tried limiting the number of recipients to 70 which worked at first, but now is not working. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried to use Google help and the chatline but didn't have any success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for the present thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Your way to send out multiple emails have significantly exceeded the limits of Gmail's bulk email policy, which only allows some 50 people at the same time per email. See here for details.https://www.labnol.org/internet/email/gmail-daily-limit-sending-bulk-email/2191/
FYI - the Official Guide.https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=enHowever, you may consider using some third party utilities or add-on to Gmail to send bulk emails. Additional cost may apply for those utilities.You may also consider reduce the number of recipients for each email, e.g. keep fifty recipients per email and send the same emails multiple times and not reach the limit of five hundred emails per day.