Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't figure out how to set up the names and email

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to set up the names and email addresses. I tried one and it went away. Don't know how to save it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I suppose a web browser. Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just set up a new email account and wanted to add the names of all the people I keep in touch with.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what I'm doing and I'm sorry I can't figure these things out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.