Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Outlook does not respond to my queries to sign in. wrong…

Customer Question
Outlook does not respond...

Outlook does not respond to my queries to sign in . wrong password. need to enter new email account***@******.*** with a new password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No i don't think so i have an android

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

what version of outlook are you having trouble with?