Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

There I Purchased the 1.99 gift box on sniper arena but it…

Customer Question
Hey there I Purchased...

Hey there I Purchased the 1.99 gift box on sniper arena but it did not give it to me my email on this account is *****.com it also comes up purchase has already been bought it will be restored for free but it never does can you help me getting this working again

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Bothj

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have rebooted both and tried a different card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need this fixed lol

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I need your help I need to be able to use my card if I could just get the 1.99 purchase to come through it would start working again if the 1.99 could be refunded or the purchase took off it would fix it hope you can help

I have iTunes looking into my case so I don’t need your help any more you have done nothing to try and fix it so don’t charge my card for anything so I’m am going to say stop my order Thank you