Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot reset my password. My account is pearsonnancy.

Customer Question
Hi .. I cannot...

Hi .. I cannot reset my password. My account is pearsonnancy

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Email I do not know what my password ***** ***** every time I ask for a code it says “oops something must have gone wrong”

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure phone number is(###) ###-####that I wanted the code sent to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to reset my email password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's your specific email address of your Microsoft account?