Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to recover my trash that I deleted 5 minutes ago.

Customer Question
Need to recover my...

Need to recover my trash that I deleted 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Att.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I pad and phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a mac

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!