Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into my gmail account. my phone was stolen and i…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my gmail account. my phone was stolen and i cant remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes they were hacked into or changed when my phone was stolen yes they were hacked into or changed when my phone was stolen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!