Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not remember password for email address that I need to…

Customer Question
I can not remember...

I can not remember password ***** email address that I need to keep. I have did all the steps still having trouble.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes ....

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Some answers to some questions had email address for 10+ years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Forgot password ***** recovery email address too. so I am stuck.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
I have made payment. Awaiting assistance.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the Email address? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.