Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account locked me out and cant back into it. I need…

Customer Question
My gmail account locked...

My gmail account locked me out and cant long back into it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get back into my gmail account asap

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is my email i am having trouble getting in
1/5/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Is the problem that your password ***** ***** being accepted or is it saying something else when you try and log in?