Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I for got my password for match .com !can you help me to get…

Customer Question
I for got my...

I for got my password ***** match .com !can you help me to get back on my searching with my email !

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My passwords can 't sing in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get call messaging to from those that I text

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. When was the last time you could log into match.com?