Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my emails in my Gmail Account and need to…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my emails in my Gmail Account and need to talk to someone to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes i normally get it from my iphone but now it is not refreshing. Then, I tried to logon to Gmail via my computer and same thing. My gmail account is***@******.*** my cell number is(###) ###-#### Please help since I need to get my emails

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can get in to my id, the emails are not refreshing. It says something is full.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just don't see any new emails since after this morning around 10AM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we set up a secure remote session so that I can check the Gmail account at your screen now?