Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my password for my Google account. No I’m not im

Customer Question
Hi I lost my...

Hi I lost my password ***** my Google account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I’m not im trying to program on phone and then I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My daughter was the one that did my account but she’s not longer here and I’m trying to program my phone and I can’t

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you able to access your gmail on the computer but not on the phone, is that the problem?

No not even on my No not even on my computer

Ok so you cannot get in at all. Have you tried to reset the password?

I’m trying to put my Google account and they don’t work I forgot my password ***** got a brand new phone
My daughter did the account but she’s no longer with me

You forgot your password ***** you cannot reset it because you got a new phone number?

Hello r u there

Yes I am here.

What is your gmail address that you need the password *****?

How can you help me pls

Sorry, I thought you said you needed to get into your google account. Just tell me what you want to be able to do, are you trying to check email? If so is it a google or yahoo email address?

Is a Yahoo email address but is also my Google account

Ok and if you had to guess what would the last password ***** been?

Leonardo1945

open yahoo on your phone press 14

Just select 14 on your yahoo mail app on the phone if you can

That’s the problem I’m having my phone is not for connecting because I’m trying to put my Google account in order for it to open

So you cant open your phone?

Is not fully program I need to log into my Gmail account in other to open

What are the last 4 digits of your phone number?

Can I do it from my computer
3886

Let me know if you get a text message and provide me with the numbers it sends you

I can’t open the phone

What kind of phone is this and did it make any alert noise just recently?

I have tu put my Google account

Yes I understand. What kind of phone is this and did it make any alert noise just recently?

Samsung galaxy J7
  1. To unlock your handset using Samsung’s Find My Mobile platform, head over to its official website by clicking here.
  2. Log in using the Samsung account you created when you first got your hands on your smartphone. Of course, this requires that you would have logged in to a Samsung account instead of skipping it.
  3. Once on the dashboard, hit the button entitled Unlock my Device.
  4. Ensure that the phone is turned on and is connected to the Internet either via Wi-Fi or through an active data connection.
  5. Click OK to the pop-up that appears on the website.
Now I’m trying to put this Google account daylight is that just send yo now I’m trying to put this Google account that just sennd youAnd is telling me couldn’t found google account
Wat r u telling me y’all Already charge my account
I still haven’t got an answer or help
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!