Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have apparently forgotten my password AND my answer to the…

Customer Question
I have apparently forgotten...

I have apparently forgotten my password ***** my answer to the security question (Who is your favorite music group?). How can I do a complete reset on my email account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I only use my main computer. I've never been able to make it work on my laptop, iPads, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** It won't do me any good if I can't retrieve it, though.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!