Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to get a pass code for account e mail. can not how…

Customer Question
Trying to get a...

Trying to get a pass code for account e mail***@******.***. can not how and what the code whet to . Please sen me code to phoned no(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

G.mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Recover , but the code go to some way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the pass code for acc. [email protected] Com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!