Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is going to "spam". I don't know how to remove it so I can…

Customer Question
Is going to "spam"...

Is going to "spam". I don't know how to remove it so I can receive on my regular email. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up the Gmail website first, and then open up any email from this sender. At the top-right of the email, click on the small down arrow button and then click "Add <sender name> to contacts list"

Once this sender is added as a contact, all future emails from them will come in your Inbox itself.

I have attached a screenshot for you as well, as follows (you will need to do this at the Gmail.com website on your COMPUTER):

https://omghowto.com/images/internet/add_contacts/how_to_add_the_contacts_9.jpg

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,