Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe I have two Gmail accounts. One could be Bob Gregg.

Customer Question
I believe I have...

I believe I have two Gmail accounts. One could be Bob Gregg***@******.***. The other one is***@******.*** .

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My preference would be to use the BobGregg101. How do I accomplish that?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

I would like Use all three, but I’m on my iPhone now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Unfortunately, the email address***@******.*** does not exist. Are you sure this is the correct email address?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

My computer is a Mac. If that email doesn’t exist, can I secure it?
My computer is a Mac. Can I secure the***@******.***?

Please give me a moment to check if you can create it.

Any results yet?
Sorry for the late reply. After thoroughly checking, the email account***@******.*** is no longer available.
So you believe you owned it, but accessing or logging onto it is not possible since Gmail says the account does not exist. On the other hand, when you try to create the account, the Gmail system says someone else already owned the account.
In this case, it means that this email account was already deactivated. I believe you were correct in saying you owned it but due to longer period of inactivity or dormancy, Google or Gmail automatically deactivated it. In most cases, if a Gmail account is inactive or not logged in for 3 months or more, Gmail automatically deactivates it.
I hope this help. Please rate my answer positively (3-5 stars/faces) if you find it helpful.
Thank you for using our service.Best regards,
Jess