Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My yahoo email isn’t working and nothing I have tried is…

Customer Question
My yahoo email isn’t...

My yahoo email isn’t working and nothing I have tried is fixing the problem. I don’t have access to either recovery email addresses .... Is my only solution to cut, run and start a new email address?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No. I can’t get in because my password *****’t accepted.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

One asks the name of a childhood friend but that doesn’t seem to make any difference. No telephone number on file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I’m grateful for any help you can give me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Are you there to fix my problem?
1/6/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!