Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I open the Compose message in Google Mail, the bottom…

Customer Question
Hi when I open...

Hi when I open the Compose message in Google Mail, the bottom of the box has a slider that half covers the icons. How do i either get rid of the slider or make the box where they don't overlap?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to reshape the box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, another problem is that when I right click on a file 'send to' and try to send it to email, it no longer completes that task

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you having these two issues on a Windows or Mac computer?

windows

Can I connect to your screen to check these issues now?

No I don't think the problem is worth the extra cost at this point.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I have a screenshot to tell the issue details? Thanks for your effort.

Thanks for the screenshot. Did you try scrolling your mouse up or down when the mouse point is floating over pop-up area?
Hi Bryan,
Since I didn't get any answer or real help, i would like to get my money back. I don't want to waste any more of my time on this route. No satisfaction from me.