Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Google stop periodically throughout the day//: receiving…

Customer Question
Google stop periodically throughout...

Google stop periodically throughout the day//: receiving numerous pings from Twitter account//: numerous pings from my followers on my Twitter account//: it appears Twitter has hijacked my Android phone my personal property//:@Twitter appears to actually have control over my @Google account//:@Twitter account claims telephone number does not match account on registration://: statement [email protected] Twitter at on logon page tells me phone number does not match account try [email protected] account try later for what try later for what my phone c**t number doesn't match my account try later for what a different phone number I'm supposed to use//:@Twitter appears to have hijacked my phone will not allow me at time to use @Google//:@picture have given no explanation or reasoning as to why I cannot sign on my account//: other than phone number does not match account try later try later try later with what a//: different phone number?????????????//(((@picture making claim telephone number does not match account is hijacking( Google)!!!//: @Google has my actual telephone number//: @Twitter claims telephone number does not match account that's (((f**king bullshit)))...//:@Google had been hijacked by Twitter ((( !!! not to allow me onto my account !!! ))).//:@fix it [email protected] it at Google//:((( @Twitter has hijacked my @Google account((( @quit you're refusing to recognize telephone number that is on my ((( @Google account )))....//:***********//:( #1414204:9559.( !!! ).//: Twitter is hijacking my phone at the expense of ((( @Google Google )))...//: #14142049559.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AIM account on any other devices?

(@Twitter )has hijacked my Android phone//: randomly will close my (@Google account)//: Twitter//: when logging on cancels me out because telephone number does not match account ( !? )//: Twitter State's statement States try again ((( later try again later ))).//:( !? )--with what a different #telephone number//: try again later((( with different#telephone number-( !? )..

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

#14142049559//:@Twitter---(receiving pings from followers on my Twitter account picture will not allow a icon to show on top menu of my Android phone ( !? )[email protected] account//: becomes inadvertently//:#@Google account closes down as well ( !? )[email protected] gives message telephone number on file do not match account((( that's bullshit )))@Twitter will not give legitimate explanation as to why phone number does not match account//:@Google has same telephone number on my account//:#14142049559.//:@Twitter then shuts down my Google account where I((( cannot sign on Google )))@Twitter has hijacked [email protected] Google account//:@Google have (no intention )of changing telephone number on my @Google [email protected] has apparently hijacked my phone Android...( ! )[email protected] clean it's(( not my telephone number ))//:---( wtf )__//: ?.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

@Google//: ---_( NO )_(!)//:@Google there are no security threats recent change to password ***** my account

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello this is Bing to help here. I am sorry I can't read the messages in your question. Can you please let me know what is the major issue, a Twitter account issue? Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You seriously asking me this question (!?) I put in my credit card numbers and account number to pay for a service that turns around and ask me a question (!?!)[email protected]
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
go back and read it again!)...
You call yourself a technician ( !!! )
That referencing the problem //:sent forward//: To so-called technician on staff//: leaves open the question whether or not you deserve your wages ( !!! )...Go back and read over my summation...The problem was explain explicitly (!!!).If you can't answer the problem
(say so).Don't Dick me around for more credit card money
$$$...
First seven days were to be (Free).If you can't resolve the problem
((( Say So )))....( !!! ).Go backl//:( review the problem)//:
Then come forward again...//:
Should you have a technical response to solving the problem
(((If not)))...
bother meWill notify my Bank
Regarding credit card fraud...If a genuine answer is not received..!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
F/y
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There's nothing here to add//:@Twitter is [email protected] account..//:@Twitter giving reasonings as to why it can't open Twitter accounts account... Then posting out on (World Wide Web). Welt representation of its users to accommodate if frivolous *****@******.***//: is being used legally or illegally to post representation
Of a person's Twitter account tweets... In order to shut down and give excuse as to why it's not allowing and is (locking out) people to their [email protected]***@******.***
To falsely represent their claims a arbitrary frivolous ruling violations//:---on Google's search engine may prove to cause some(( serious legal problem for Google))Cyberbullying,
Defamation of character.
Slander...
All being perpetrated on
( @Google Search engine )[email protected] is using Google's search engine has a vehicle to debane slander and cyberbullying... I have Google my name to discover Twitter has misrepresented my tweets...
Referencing my tweets has questionable deranged and somewhat undesirable to THOSE searching my name
@Google.com..
[email protected]//:
Legally or illegally... Is posting false representation of facts on Google search engine...//:
I have been desperately trying to contact Twitter to tell them to stop it..Giving reason to Google suggesting
@Twitter NewsNow hijacking Google search engine which in effect may cause
( legal problems ).. as I am in the process up in Delta getting with several legal Outlets...
Please take into consideration what it is I am trying to communicate to Google search engine//:
@Twitter is using it for cyberbullying... .defamation of character... slander...Uncertain whether Google search engine is a (willing participant)//:
I felt it only fair to allow Google to respond to the problem I am having with Twitter//;@Twitter Taking Liberties using Google search engine for cyberbullying...Twitter as well as not giving a substantial and reasonable account as to why I can no longer sign on to my account//:In effect//:
@Twitter not only hijacked my phone and personal property//:
For some arbitrary frivolous ruling it carries..//:
[email protected] is effectively hijacking Google search engine to justify its actions...It is my hope I have been clear to the point and precisely accurate and giving you some information and insight into what Twitter is doing...As I have been discovering... It is my hope at Google search engine is not a willing participant in cyberbullying slander and defamation of character..//: should random people be seeking out to locate me and find me as an individual
@Twitter has hijacked my account...
@Google search engine...And to give stolid affirmation to these claims @twitter//: has locked me out of my account((( 3 times ))) @Twitter//:In less than two and a half months...Now I am getting error messages...Statements rather [email protected] cannot//: at this time open your account //:
( try later )...
Seemingly suspiciously the same as my @Twitter account
((( !!!??? ))).Hopefully this is Jump explanatory
@Twitter apparently has hijacked Google search engine//:As well as my personal Twitter account//:Does Google have any influence over quitters activities on its search engine vehicle...( ? )...
If Google so does...Cyberbullying, slander, defamation of character,... Miss representation on its product//: may prove in the future to have legal [email protected] has no rights to misrepresent any fact on Google search [email protected] search engine...//:
May need to employ some form of vetting process especially when it comes to Twitter//:
@Google account//;My Google account
( ! )...
If having any influence over @Twitte//:My LeMans observation would be too
( get my account open ).
And have @Twitter
Just representing the fact that they do not have my phone number on file when Google has it explicitly. ...Hopefully just would be some help you to technician//;As well as Google as an organization unto itself//:Protection to intellectual property that it possesses...As a Layman... This is how it was explained to me from a legal perspective...Hopefully this will help resolve some problem.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
After reviewing initial complaint to Google technicians//:Seeing that some words used in translating information ((( spell corrective programming )))
within the phone //: (a problem inherent do all cell phone owners)//:
does change wording//:A problem that exists with all phone owners
ie //:
(cell phones)...Taking into consideration...First initial response from technical department.The inability to translate and determine the exact content of problem does expose itself within my first complaint to the technical department.Because I've been having problems within cell phone (spelled correct programming).Which is a manufactured beef program Google is not responsible for.I can appreciate the difficulty the technician maybe having in trying to understand what it is and information I'm trying to give and put forward.The inherent problem on cell (phones) spell correct...//:
Is really (not)
- ! - spell correct.Within the so-called spell correct programming...As all cell phone owners have discovered...Spell correct programming themed to make (word choices) that were not
[ Spoken ].Therefore causing recipient of message sent
//: to have some difficulty in understanding what information was to convey...My apology to any technician trying to understand the difficulties I am having with at(@Twitter//:
Interfering with my account
[ on Twitter ].As well as using Google's search engine//:
To misrepresent facts
...
Again as stated in previous complaint.Does prove to be difficult do the technician trying to understand what I'm [email protected] will not allow me access to my account //:my followers -
As I am getting constant pings on my phone indicating my followers are trying to
(tweet me) - ! - ;[email protected] account claims it does not recognize my
( phone number )...
Which in effect//:Technically impossible...My telephone digital phone number//:Is lock-in correspondently with my,
@Google account//:@Twitter claims (does not) ...!? -
recognize my phone number is ***** impossible//:Taking into firm consideration;
I have employed on my cell phone Google lock down private phone number program...Therefore Twitter claims it cannot recognize my phone number...//:Stating the purpose for its inability to open my accountBecause phone number request buy Twitter...Using a lockout bullshit program stating telephone number log on belongs to a different account//:( !!!??? ) -? //:Technically impossible.If the same phone number locked in with Google...And it's the same telephone number I've been using since I've reinstated my Twitter account//:Because of the issue I am having (here) was replicated , pre( lock out of account)...Just a matter of 2 weeks ago...Programmed and telephone number current on my phone since the day of purchase...As well as Google having a secure lockdown of my phone number number number...Twitter is claiming it belongs to another account//:That it is virtually and technically((( F //:U//: C//:K//:I//:N//:G...)))ii impossible//:Technically f**king impossible -( ! ).Has this rendition of the problem been more self-explanatory ; ( ? )...Hopefully I am not speaking to AI - problem solver...It is my hope, that there is someone with a heartbeat //:And I quote technician...!I am actually reading the rendition of the problem; that you keep asking me to reiterate on...If you have an answer to solving the problem please put it forward...If I receive another message from Google support//:Claiming our technician is reviewing the difficulties I am having...And send me another message asking for more translation of the problem...Do not send another message questioning what the problem is...Because it is becoming abundantly clear; that this is a hustle and you're trying to get me to dump another $39 down on somebody...IE//:A non-functioning technical department...Being nothing more than a Shakedown for more money$$$.To stop a problem;
My simply notifying Twitter that uses Google as the vehicle do Post cyberbullying...! ; misrepresentation of facts... Using Google's search engine platform slander...! ;
Using Google's search engine as a platform vehicle for slander...! ;All within @Twitter frivolous arbitrary ruling (rules)...To lock me out of my account //:Using false claims it does not recognize telephone number to said account.As indicated previously here in//:Virtually f**king impossible impossible technically impossible Google has my phone number lock in on my account...Therefore : @Twitter's claim does not recognize phone number to set account is...
( ! )... Technically impossible//;
Technically impossible//:To Define what Twitter is doing...It has locked me out of my account //: using Fuals premiseTelephone number does not match account...
IE - //: bullshit lie...Technically impossible...Using false premise to lock me out of my account...
@Google has lock-in my Andro phone
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You need to get this program by Google do you have technicians to assist people online immediately you need to get it fixed you need to fix this program you keep sending me give me more information give me more information give me more information send more information send more information if this is a hustle if this is a Shakedown if this is a hustle it's just as a shake down for more money for more money f**k off.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have contacted legal representation//:
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
contacted legal representation//:Class action investigation against Twitter and Google//:Intentionally disrupting people's personal accounts at [email protected]//: and Google's participation as the vehicle to cyberbullying...I've have submitted//:I'm very well self-explanatory problem specifically dealing with Google @google.com...And its association with at [email protected] using Google's search engine as the vehicle for cyberbullying, lying, Miss representation of a person Persona on(Google's search engine)...Response that I am receiving from support technicians is void of any intention to address the problem//:The problems submitted is not outside the sphere of a technician to understand what the problem is//;However; #Google
Implying that if I were to give $39 more to a free service I will get an answer to the [email protected] Google and @Twitter are generating generating...Temporary account closed down and shut out... Committed by both @Twitter and @Google//:Even as a layman...I know//:If I'm able to expose these issues and problems with @Google.com//:Expressing a serious and aggravating issue created [email protected] [email protected] has every bit the greater power to contact Twitter and inform them that they are treating a customer ill-mannered and without Merit closing his account...Which has been an ongoing problem with the American public and Global [email protected] needs to be well aware of the fact...That we as consumers//:No ( ! )
@Twitter and @Google work in tandem...Evidence proven by Twitter using Google as a vehicle to cyberbullying slander defamation of character and downright lives please on Google search engine a willing participant of cyberbullying.Which in effect//:
Civil class action suit moved forward//:I have , and,
I am going to present solid evidence //; That @Twitter has placed on @Google search engine faulty dis representation of a person's persona ;
In an attempt at cyberbullying ,slander, defamation of character log on to Google search engine to justify their frivolous arbitrary rulings on how I'm to act as an adult...As I process this very small summation of an ongoing problem that nobody seems to want to address at Google support I have received over 30 pings//: from my followers wanting to know if I'm okay or even if I'm alive//:I have friends and family members//:Totally reliant on the [email protected] in order to keep in contact with [email protected] has locked me out of my account//:Statement it is unable able to verify my telephone //:#number...Which is lock-in in control buy @Google search engine itself &Google company...It is technically and virtually impossible for such a claim buy Twitter to state it is unable to verify my phone number...#(14142049559)[email protected]//: statement reads//:Unable to verify telephone number to this account//:(( "Try again later" ))
>[ !!!??? ]<
[email protected] has determining access [email protected] do verify phone number//:Tell me they dont
( ! )And I'll tell you you're full of shit...You need to find another profession other than a technician...The average Layman know damn well Twitter can verify my account and telephone number via Google securely( locked in )my phone number
#(14142049559)All transactions and Communications on Fiber speeds are functioning on in verifiable telephone codes telephone numbers - ( # )
Please see if you can digest the information I put forward here...Please indicate if you can or cannot help ( ! )...If your intention is to finagle more money out of my pocket for a free service that had been offered by @Google.com
Text support...I would highly consider removing the offer of #Google tech report onlineBecause in a very short period of time. People will Discover it appears to be a sham/ scam..To entice the consumer to pay for Shooty//:
Workmanship//:And @Google making claims it has a online tech support//:Bot***** *****ne ( ! )..
resolution to the problem [email protected] need to contact Twitter headquarters .
Explain to them//:That they should not use your platform have vehicle for cyber information as an excuse for cyberbullying slander defamation of character falsely accusations of closing one's account...Because it is on there able to verify phone number of which
(@ Google )
>[Phone number acquisition]<//;has full possession ofFull personal identification of email and phone number [email protected] clean it cannot be verify my phone number to my account is bogus is bogus is bogus it's downright technical F**king lies & miss representation...It is Of hardcore technical biological electronicly
Computated cyber
programming...The problem presente (issue )
before you is
( not unsolvable ! )
My suggestion (is)!;
#Tweet
#Twitter
#Email
#Call on a telephone//:
Writ them a letter;#@Twitter//:
To stop misrepresenting facks with customer's accounts//:
Log on issues//;
As well as perhaps issuing a Demand
Twitter not to use @Googles platform For Cy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To the 5th the 9th or the 29th technician who made claim that they will handle this problem with you 24 hours has become obvious "bullshit"It has been well over 24 hours and I have received this message that the problem will be solved in a 24-hour period( 3 times ) - !.Is it if this is a simple analog looping program...Please cease and desist...In plain English, you're jerking me around. And it is my intentions regarding the way Google has approach this problem//:Having a customer placing their credit card information in to google.com...Please open some very serious question for the Better Business Bureau...You have made false claims of resolving the problem in a 24-hour period ( three times )...It is the same cyber Loop that Twitter uses with its account//:Their frivolous bulshit cannot recognize telephone number to this account try again later which makes absolutely no f**king sense at all...Now google.com has said for the third time or we borrowed it to a technician and they will help you with in a 24-hour period...Which is clearly bullshit because it's well past the 24 hour. When I received the message 3 times...I am speaking as plainly as [email protected] is using google.com search engine for [email protected] has made mostly claims that it cannot recognize my telephone number which is bullshit because Google has it locked into a lockdown system for protection..Privacy to my telephone number...Apparently the algorithms cannot be recognized by Twitter directly through by and through Google holding my telephone number Which it effects should allow me to enter my account on Twitter//:Seriously enough jet Dorsey ; Creator and developer and the brainchild of (Twitter)was locked out of his account right around the time President Trump Twitter account was tampered with...According to most recent articles ,Regarding Jack Dorothy being locked out of his Twitter account. ( ! )
Indicated that he would work diligently to solve the problem because of the hassle it creates for the customer in the consumer.My bitch is ( ! )...
@Google is a willing participant with quitters programming because of its allowing it to place on its product , on its search engine //:
false - misleading cyberbullying ; slander ; defamation of character ; and chose not to do nothing about it...If this problem is not addressed in a reasonable consideration to solving the problem by what appears to be a frivolous support system offered by Google.And Google requesting credit card information to proceed with this new program that Google is offering..Raises some serious questions for the Consumer Protection Agency...I have not received one utterance from a so-called ----------technician reviewing this problem which is well-known problem ; And if you don't believe it//:
go ask Jack Dorsey!Resolution of the problem may be quite simple. At Google search engines technician..Contact Jack Dorsey directly or @Twitter.... And explain it is virtually impossible technically problematically and program Ubly impossible to lock somebody out of their account because Twitter cannot recognize their phone number of which Google Havelock into a secured system...Maybe it's as simple as
( make a phone call)Asking me for $39 more to become invasive inside my private Android phone ((suggesting))...
That is so called technician would somehow be able to unlock Twitter where have Twitter recognize my telephone number as the actual person attending that account...If this is nothing more than a preset program to try to hustle up another $39 for some technician to go into my phone which is just out early ridiculous to actually believe people are going to except that//;A technician poking around inside a tiny little cell phone Android is actually going to locate and resolve the problem.This is not a laptop //: Desktop PC. ..It's a freaking cell phone...A technician poking around inside an Android cell phone is not going to get @Twitter to unlock my account or recognize my phone number as it should within the algorithms of it's programming system(s)[email protected] offers a service that locked in security to my email...
amcientwonders 2.0 @gmail.comAs well as corresponding telephone number to send email address
(14142049559)
Securely privatized in service offered by Google as a security system lockdown...Which in effect//;
Allows every corresponding algorithms necessary to verify information as being totally accurate and non questionable.Please:
If you do not have a direct resolution as to how to contac @Twitter and tell them to stop locking My account out.Restarting a new account with a Twitter...For the fourth time in two and a half months cost me a lot of followers and people interested in ,who I am, where I am , and what I'm doing...To technician reviewing this issue//: -If that be the only recourse please say so ;Opening a new account with TwitterIt was my hope that @Googl engine
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Twitter account issue lockout...Statement being made//:( 1 ); telephone number entered belongs to another account...( !? )...wtf - !?( 2.) Second mission message and or//:@Twitter//:
Cannot recognize phone number((( try again later )))WTF ;
Is that supposed to mean...
( !!! ??? )To recognize the inept itude of the technician that keep asking me the same question ( ? )...YES YES [email protected] denying me access to my account using a frivolous excused it cannot recognize my telephone number which in effect is in at Google lockdown secured email and telephone combination together which Twitter does have on file....So why the f**k is Twitter telling me it cannot put the telephone number next to
(my account) when #@Google has in an algorithm locked in lockdown as a security system...to verify who the f**k I am...
To any participating programmable algorithm that exist within cyber communication...Now! Is that clear enough yes yes yes Twitter refuses to recognize the lockdown algorithm security system of my email and telephone number as one in the same.Does that make any sense ( ? )...To put it plainlyWhy is Twitter f**king with me...Can Google support system do anything to resolve the problem..( !!!??? )...If Not-((( say so))) !Google support system consistently sending me these request form for more information orders on harassment...Either solve the problem or get up my back...You people are proving to be useless...And I have no guarantee anybody with a f**king both read any of this because you keep sending me the same request form which is a loop known as a loop in programming...You're not getting the f**king $39 so quit asking me for itAnd I will be notifying my bank first thing Monday morningYou have taken my credit card information and have given nothing in return based on entrapment of a free service for 7 days and now you're digging me around for 7 days until the 7 days are up so you can get your $39[ Think again ]
⚜️��⚜️��⚖️��
Stop harassing
me ( ! )
You apparently can't answer the problem nor can you solve the problem nor are you trying to make an effort to solveing the problem .
Therefore stop harassing me...: ( ! )⚜️��⚜️
Unless you have a Bonafide answer to solving this issue ; !, Do not contact me again.
⚜️"��"⚜️If an answer is not forthcoming whether or not the problem can be solved I will be notifying consumer protection agency that this is a bogus claim and you are documenting and perhaps hijacking people's card or debit cards and Visa cards
Numbers:
Again ;
Monday January 8th 2017... I will be notifying Bank of potential credit card fraud... Stopping any payments acquisition attempt by Google....
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You have had 48 hours to respond to a problem I submittedWhat seems to be
( "YOUR" ) - !?...
problem//:Is there an actual technician looking and reviewing this issue that was submitted well over 24 hours ago: ⚜️You're bordering on both false advertising false claims in misrepresentation of a product that you are endorsing//:I will state this clearly...Google support team is well path to 24 hours claim that it will respond to the issue put forward.Ie problem solve: ⚜️Again I am asking Google online support to stop soliciting me on the premise you will resolve a problem in a 24-hour period.Which is quite obvious we are both clean because nobody has contacted me in regards ***** ***** to resolve the problem.It appears as though Google support offer has now created another problem ☠️I can't get through one third results or question on Google search engine without having this advertisement pop up on my screen ( ! )Please I am asking you to either refer this to a technician respond with an answer...//:And please keep me out of the algorithm roofing system of advertising for this program because I can no longer search on Google search engine without this popping up//:What seems to be "YOUR PROBLEM" ?.Please I'm asking you to be courteous and remove me from looping advertising of Google support online system which is -
☠️ (NOT WORKING)I have heard nothing I have received nothing, NADA, zero, zilch, from on line technician supposedly responding to problems and issues that you advertise here in // : online Google support ( ⚜️ )...Please ( ! )
I ask Google again.
To stop advertising on my phone. ( ! ).When I'm on search engine looking for a specific subject...The( next page )that opens up is this stupid goddamn referral to online support.Which ; in and of itself is obviously nothing more than advertisement...Please (STOP IT) !.
Please remove me from the looping system of advertisement...Google has now extended an issue and Amplified
! (the problem) !And now "Google" is part of the problem
✴️☠️✴️...Problem ( ! )...
Issue (⚜️)...Now extended by Google (advertisement)
for support system as a "pop-up page" - after every extended (personal search) on Google search engine.I went out on @(Google search engine)for personal inquiries //:
and without fail ; This popped upThis advertisement on every second page after inquiries to my personal interest and searches...
"⚜️"
I am subjugated to this advertisement popping up on my phone...((( "Stop it" ))) - !!!.Please remove me from at British mitt looping algorithmPlease ( ! ) ;
I will ask you for the last time.
Remove me from the advertisement looping //:
system that you have now placed on my phone.
IT is as if @Google search engine //:Is now a "virus" and a "bug"
ON "my" - PHONE.Please remove looping advertisement.Please remove advertisement for Google support online system //:IT DOES -
("NOT WORK")...("⚜️").And there has been zero zilch NADA no response from any technician regarding the issues [email protected] hijacking my phoneWell it appears as if online @Google support system //: has hijacked my phone.Stop advertising on my phone.You are doing absolutely( "NOTHING" ) - (⚜️)To help solve The problem ...Apparently online "Google support"
is (now)- becoming a problem -
(you yourselves).
@google.comIt is false advertisement.Remove me from algorithm Looping.Thank you:"⚜️"
Mr. ***** ***** Serdynskis.
(January 7th 2018)
amcientwounders***@******.***
(14142049559).Thank you ✴️
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello:

Happy New Year!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Go f**k yourself....
I am in touch with Consumer Protection Agency.....This is a shake down a hospital a scam I can to try to acquisition $39 more for a simple problem....
No no no//: ⚜️
You cannot have you will not receive I will not off the rides another $39 dollars,For what was advertised as a free service for the first seven days....Please remove me from at Google looping algorithm advertisement system....You're not getting $39 for a free service.
False advertising advertising
....
This is a scam and a hostel......Asking me to authorize another $39 against my credit card does not represent a free service.....Please stop harassing me..
..I am vomiting complaint to the Consumer Protection Agency....Thank you
Have a nice day "��".
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
From mr. ***** ***** Serdynskis.
amcientwounders2.0
@gmail.com***********(Someone with a pulse call me if you got the stones (- ie-)...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
At Google search engine support online....
Can't even get the problem solved of sending you guys a message....
Because of the s
No no no no you will not receive an additional $39//:
I have notified my bank Chase...
Do not allow acquisition to ask Google search support team...
To acquire any more funding....There is a wild stop and hold on any acquisition Tried by Google to acquire more funding...Stop harassing me;
Stop harassing me;
Stop harassing me;☠️��☠️...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Messages have been allocated Tuesday folder.....Consumer protection agency has been contacted....Stop harassing me. ☠️
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist