Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving any new mail. Haven’t received anything…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving any new mail. Haven’t received anything since the 27th. Please help. I use For business and I need it please

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am have checked from my browser and I’ve also checked from the app I have Good connection. I am using my credit card machine and register off the same connection and its working

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I just had a friend send me an email twice and I didn’t get either My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will I get that email since I am not getting any others?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you to check your Gmail via web, using a browser, not any email program such as Microsoft Outlook? Thanks for your clarification.

I’ve checked from web and my gmail app . Still
Haven’t received anything new .

OK. I am working on a remote session at moment. Back to you soon.

Thank you ! If I do not respond tonight it will be tomorrow.
Thank you for your time

Okay, I am available.

> I’ve checked from web and my gmail app

Do you have any filters enabled in your Gmail settings?

Not that I am aware of .
Please check. BTW, did try sending an email to yourself? Still not received?
I haven’t received one email since December 27th and I will look
A remote assistance session is now necessary for your case, son I can remotely echeck all possible settings for you. Please request the service from your side. Thanks.