Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't access original email account. No longer have

Customer Question
Can't access original email...

Can't access original email account***@******.***. No longer have associated phone or email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know if there are security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anything more you need to know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Can you fix my problem with***@******.***?
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
If you are sure that the Gmail account has or phone and 2nd email address associated, it is almost impossible to restore the account. We have to try some ways dififerent, such as finding its saved password ***** your browser used before, or from password ***** of your phone etc.When was your last successful log on to the same account? On which device and using what program? Please clarify. Thanks.
Last accessed 11222017 from my IMac. I have very little data on my phone. Can we correspond using***@******.***?

Email communication, or any kind of direct interaction between the customer and expert, belongs to Premium Services and needs extra charge.

If you do prefer, I can offer you a phone call or remote desktop session with 25% discount. Please do not request it from your side, as it will be always the full rates. Thanks.

I cannot afford any additional costs.
No worries. Then I am fine to work with you here until the issue is resolved. Have you tried Google Account Recovery against your Gmail address to be restored?