Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to go back to yahoo.com and I have forgotten my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to go back to yahoo.com and I have forgotten my password ***** I just changed to google chrome no matter what word I send back to yahoo.co they do not except . Its the number which verifiey my phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Not now I think its just google

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone # but it will not except it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dors this cost me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the yahoo email ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I do not have that kind of money

For security purposes, please verify the missing digits and complete the phone number ending with 37

(5**) ***??37.Can I have the 2 missing digits at index 4 from end 37