Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not access my google email. My issue is, my email

Customer Question
I can not access...

I can not access my google email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My issue is, my email address is,***@******.*** but i also have***@******.***, I'm not able to use the office account. It tells me that it's not an active address

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but i dont think that is the issue. I think the problem is that it was set up as an "alias" instead of an actual address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. It very well could be an alias, you could change that and make it an actual account if you can access the admin console. Can you log in at admin.google.com