Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get past blocks to email. I've not gotten that far…

Customer Question
I can't get past...

I can't get past blocks to email.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I've not gotten that far to email.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Got a new comp and hard to get to email my old one has viruses

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It says email but always blocked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing to help there. Please let me take a while to review the question and clarify the requirements. Thank you.

> i can't get past blocks to email.

I guess you meant you can't get PASS blocks to your email account.

When did you notice your account was blocked? Did you have too many failed attempt to logon the account?

Of course, one of the most important things to clarify: which email provider are you referring to please? Thanks.