Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TO HELP MY DAUGHTER RESET HER GMAIL ACCT. ON MY HOME PC.

Customer Question
I AM TRYING...

I AM TRYING TO HELP MY DAUGHTER RESET HER GMAIL ACCT. ON MY HOME PC.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PHONE, TABLET AND LAPTOP BUT I AM SPEAKING FOR MY DAUGHTER AND ITS HER GMAIL ACCOUNT, NOT MINE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I JUST RESET THE PASSWORD ***** LINE BUT THEY CHANGED MY PASSWORD *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please look in the upper right corner of the screen. You should see a circle wither with your photo in it or your initial. Please click on ADD account. On the page that you see next please enter the email address for your daughter's account. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD ***** go through the same process that you sued when you changed yours. Please give this try and let me know the results.

Please just allow her emails to come through.
Did not see pictures or letters.

I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like for me to connect remotely to your computer and work on this for you while you watch?

No

I am terribly sorry but I am out of ideas. I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Email technician: Richard Freese,
 replied 6 months ago
Richard Freese

Hello. Are you still having issues getting to your daughter's email account?