Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new computer and could not remember my msn.com

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new computer and could not remember my msn.com password ***** I tried to change it on my old computer. Now I can't get emails on my old computer and am unable to transfer emails to my new computer. Pam Andersen email address: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

December 25th

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No as I don't know how to contact them. Remember that I have no email services so I would need a phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing to help there. Please let me take a while to review the question and clarify the requirements. Thank you.

Can I first confirm if you actually changed the password ***** your MSN email account? If yes, please advise how you did it and if you receive or sent out any emails after changing the password.

Please also advise how you access the MSN emails? Via web using a browser, or using an email program such as Outlook or Thunderbird? Thanks for your clarification.