Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to find anything when I search for it in my

Customer Question
Hi I am unable...

Hi I am unable to find anything when I search for it in my Outlook emails

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dragged the Microsoft User Data folder into spotlight and then waited 30 seconds and deleted it but it didn't help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing to help there. Please let me take a while to review the question and clarify the requirements. Thank you.
Hi Bing. I was able to fix the problem myself. I want to make sure that I paid for just a one time service and that I did not sign up for a recurring charge. Would you be able to confirm that for me?
Good to know the issue was fixed.
I am just a tech here hence I have no access to any billing info. Can you please consu Justan customer services for any of billing concerns?
BTW, if you could accept the question to close the case, I would appreciate that.