Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm in need of a new Associate JCPenney card. Outlook. Web…

Customer Question
I'm in need of...

I'm in need of a new Associate JCPenney card.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've called the store, customer service. I was told to go on-line to Powerline.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm databank876. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I just checked the Powerline website and it seems to be down (http://jcpenneypowerline.com/). You can call 1-***-***-**** for more info on Powerline.