Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

CANCELLATION OF ITUNES THAT I HAVE NEVER ORDERED. NEVER UO…

Customer Question
CANCELLATION OF ITUNES THAT...

CANCELLATION OF ITUNES THAT I HAVE NEVER ORDERED

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

NEVER UO DATED ITNEVER USED ITUNES

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

NOTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I STOP PAYMENT FROM MY CREDIT CARD

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly are you being charged on your card? Is it iTunes subscription?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
MACBOOK $47.99 APP STORE BIGOLIVE LIVE STREAM 848 0RDER MSZS20L7TW DOCUMENT 155188033916

Thank you for writing back with that information. Did you see that information on your credit card statement? Have you called your credit card company to make or file a dispute?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NEVER GOT ANSWER TOMY PROBLEM DO NOT Charge me for nothing done

Please let me opt out so that other experts can assist you further.

Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 1 month ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Please follow the instructions below or via this link: https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

How to get a refund using your iPhone or iPad

Apple hasn't built any links to problem reporting into the iTunes Store or App Store apps, so if you're stuck using the web on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad as well. If it's more convenient, you can go directly to problem reporting via your email receipt.

1. Launch Mail from your Home screen.
  2. Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
  3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
  4. Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
  5. Enter your Apple ID and password ***** prompted.

How to get a refund using the web

If you're not at your computer, or simply prefer to sidestep iTunes, you can still request a refund using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/ Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.

How to get a refund using iTunes on Mac or Windows

Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC. Click on Account. Type in your Apple ID and password ***** prompted.

Click on See All under your Purchase History.

Note on refunds

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request.

1. Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for.
    2. Click on Report a Problem at the bottom of the purchase batch.
    3. Click on Report a Problem next to the single item you wish to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.

4. Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
    5. Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

6. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
    7. Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.
    8. Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

9. Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

10. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
    11. Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.
    12. Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

Hi there, Congratulations on your retirement! Hope you have a lots of fun!

Regarding your Pavillion, is this a Windows Logon Password? If so, what Version of Windows are you running? It should tell you during bootup (startup).

oops, that was meant for someone else ;)

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
    RussellA
    RussellA, Information Systems Manager