Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have two accounts [email protected] and can not access 2nd…

Customer Question
Have two accounts...

Have two accounts ***@******.*** and***@******.*** can not access 2nd one

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Why can't you access the second Gmail account? Did you forget the password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows will not accept input

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you saying that the second email is not reachable because when you access it, it is always the FIRST email that shows up?

Or is the password ***** when you try to access the second account?