Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help with sending my money to my bank. I have given…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with sending my money to my bank. I have given you my routing and account #s but never figured out how to retrieve the money. ddcuster#bwig.net

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No deposits from you have shown on my bank statement. looks to me like the money is still at wix

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Wouldn't that money show up on my bank statement even though I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I Just need to know what I need to do when I GET A PAY PAL ORDER

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? You are sending money from your PayPal account to your bank account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess