Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A document I was trying to send as an attachment in my Email…

Customer Question
A document I was...

A document I was trying to send as an attachment in my Email on December 4th has turned up in Google as a public document. I was sendint it to The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.I do not know how that happened but I would like to have it removed.

Technician's Assistant: What type of file are you trying to attach (e.g. Word documents, pictures, etc.), and how large is the file?

Word document 5pages

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your Word document file or send an email?

I was a few days ago but not now. This was sent on December4th

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i need to have the complete information that was on the browser?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Would you mind if we began a secure remote assistance session? By doing that, I am able to connect with you and work on resolving the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and headache, especially if you are not familiar with Google Docs.

The secure remote session is 100% guaranteed. We can begin the session now, at a time of your choosing, or you can reply and tell me you would rather just get instructions from me here.