Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot login to my existing yahoo account. I don't have…

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to my existing yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't have the security question and I try my phone but it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess it because it my new phone, does it matter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

A. Try to login into you webmail account by clicking the link given below:

http://mail.yahoo.com

B.

Step A: please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.