Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do I use the same password for my outlook email as my

Customer Question
Do I use the...

Do I use the same password ***** my outlook email as my Microsoft ACOOUNT?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes my MSM web page is up, but if I use the same pass word for my android phone email it will not authorize the email sign in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/5/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Good morning! Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today? Can you tell me the exact error message you are getting?